Delivering World-Class Safety Training
C and C Power Line, Inc. (C & C) is led by a proactive methodology to safety. Our “Zero Incident” accident prevention policy strives to provide the highest level of safety in the electrical construction industry. This policy is concentrated on an indisputable desire to eliminate individual injuries, occupational illness, harm to company equipment and property, as well as to safeguard the general public. The culture of safety that we have built, and continue to build, delivers world-class safety training to our employees making the work environment safer for our personnel and communities we support.
We Strive to Ensure Safe Work Practices
C and C’s belief is that safety is the responsibility of every employee. Our trained personnel work to ensure that the safety of themselves, their colleagues, our customers and the public is at the forefront of every task. We have made a corporate obligation to provide our employees with a Culture of Safety to ensure safe work practices. At C & C, our safety culture is one where encouragement for employee participation in safe working practices plays a vital role in maintaining a safe and reliable working environment.
Critical elements of C & C’s Safety Program include:
- Executive level management and oversight of full-time safety personnel
- Certified CPR and first aid instructors
- OSHA 10 hour training
- Documented process that personnel have received the safety manual
- Drug-free workplace policy with documented, random substance testing
- Environmental health and safety program
- Certified testing of all insulated aerial lift devices and rubber goods
- Ongoing safety training for all employees